SONIA CESPEDES ROSSEL
Peru is a country rich in pottery tradition. There are about 250 groups and centre of ceramic production in different regions of the Amozonian, the Andes and the coast, each with its own diversity and particularity.
At the moment there is a wide, interest in pottery as a source of creative expressions. It becoming increasingly necessary to create learning spaces or workshops to enhance systematization and organization ensure creative learning; develop marketing commercial skills and knowledge.
From that perspective in our workshop we dictate :
Course for Ceramist Formation | Creativity Training in Ceramics | Seminars
Our ceramics work is in refractory high temperature (125º.0) normally called "STONEWARE", "GRES". From that perspective we include permanent and structured courses to:
- Ceramic Artist
- Hobby potters
Technical and creativity practices in:
- Electric pottery wheel
- Painting, glazing, textures and knowledges in textures.
- Contemporary creativity in utilitarian, decorative and sculpture works
- Investigation and testing in clays, slips, glazes, oxides and colorants, all in hight temperature and different ways in application.
- Building works in slabs, moulds, small and big format.
- Traditional techniques (low temperature clays, slips in different colours, burnishing, fire kilns).
Research in international ceramic trends; guided in galleries to enhance both technical and aesthetic appreciation of ceramics..
Calle Navarra 170 Higuereta Surco T. 511 271 0715 C. 999 231 823